InformationWe have four categories of participation in the Haunted Swap Meet:
- Artisan Exhibitor is our term for vendors who are selling their wares as a business. They have merchandise they created or acquired expressly for the purpose of selling as a business, or are selling services such as tarot-card reading, henna, etc.. These spaces are 10′ x 10′ and cost $50.00 each.
- Private Vendor is our working term for members of AZHaunters.com that have personal props, costumes, etc. that they no longer need. These spaces are 4′ x 6′ and cost $10.00; are not available for businesses that would be considered “Artisan Exhibitors”
- Attendees are the Halloween enthusiasts that attend the event to browse, shop, and enjoy everything Halloween. Admission and parking are free.
- Volunteers help keep the event running smoothly from organizing the space to assisting Exhibitors with setup to breakdown to manning the AZ Haunters info booth.
Become a VendorIf you have a business or would like to sell Halloween related items as a vendor at the Haunted Swap Meet, please select the “Register” button on the bottom of this page, provide the requested information, pay the relevant fee, and agree to our Terms and Conditions for Artisan Exhibitors or Terms and Conditions for Private Vendors.
- Individual Name
- Business Name (if applicable)
- Business page (website, Facebook, Twitter, other social media) (if applicable)
- Description of what you sell
- Contact Email address
- Contact phone number
Site Specific Information
- Date: Saturday 9/28/2019
- Location: MetroCenter Mall, 9617 N Metro Parkway W, Phoenix AZ 85051, Lower Level Space #1108 (NE corner of the mall near the old Sears, but public entrance is in the NW corner)
- See location map
- The space is 12,000sq.ft. with concrete floors and columns
- The mall entryways are each 8’ high and 4.5’ wide, so your items must fit through that space
- Exhibitor Floor will be open for business from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Exhibitor Setup is anticipated to be 9:00 to 11:00pm Friday 9/27/2019 and 8:00 to 10:00am Saturday 9/27/2019; times may change and you will be given advance notice
- Setup and breakdown times will be enforced due to safety concerns
- Artisan Exhibitor (business) spaces are 10′ x 10′ and cost $50.00 / Private vendor (yard-sale) spaces are 4′ x 6′ and cost $10.00
- There is electricity available if you provide your own extension cord.
- All vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, etc
- Vendors are responsible for their own sales tax
All advertising requests or questions must be submitted through our contact form.
Registration is Full!
Thank you! Due to overwhelming response, registration is closed at this time. Please join our WaitList to be notified if a space becomes available.